NEW EPSOM TOWN CENTRE VENUE NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS WITH 4 BRAND NEW GAMES!
Covid 19: We are following current Government Guidelines
We will be following government guidelines. Initially, we will only be opening a limited number of slots per day to allow us more time to clean our rooms and communal areas thoroughly between groups.
- All players will be asked to use our hand santisers before playing.
- We have 3 separate reception areas and reduced booking slots, to help us maintain social distancing with other teams. We ask that you take responsibility for the social distancing requirements within your team when you are playing our games. Some rooms are harder to maintain 1m+ so please consider this before making your booking.
- Return of Old Maid Milly is currently limited to 6 players in line with Government guidelines
- All handles, surfaces, props and high frequency touch points are sprayed and wiped down between groups
- Customer details may be used for track and trace purposes
UNABLE TO PLAY DUE TO SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVING TO SELF ISOLATE THEN WITH UP TO 12 HOURS NOTICE WE ARE HAPPY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR BOOKING
Following government advice, these precautions may be relaxed as the risk reduces.
CORPORATE BOOKINGS AND KIDS PARTIES
Please note that corporate bookings and children's parties will not be available whilst the government's social distancing guildeines are in place.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE HORTON PARK GOLF CLUB VENUE:
Now open at Epsom Escape, the exciting new game, The Challenge Chambers. Can you solve the mystery?
The Mystery Express is a replica vintage train carriage where you and your team of up to 6 have a choice of Escape Room-inspired games to play!
It’s 1940, Hitler is plotting the invasion of Great Britain under the code name Operation Sealion. Can you foil him and escape?
Something is stopping Milly’s soul resting in peace – search the room, find the clues and unravel the mystery that will ultimately set you free!
Adrenaline-packed adventures for friends, family or workmates!
Fun for the family
Beats watching telly! Now the whole family can enjoy taking part in their own adventure, finding hidden objects and solving puzzles in this fun and fully immersive game. Suitable for ages 7+.
An evening with friends
An alternative evening out with friends, these adrenaline-fuelled games will test your collective skills and become one of the most memorable things you have ever taken part in. What's more, it's fun!
Bond with colleagues
Escape Room games are a great way to build collaborative working in a fun, team-building environment, testing your communication and problem-solving skills to the limit!